Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Cathartic Phoenix has risen.....

All it takes is a succession of earth shattering, hard hitting events to rock my boat sending me into choppy waters of inspiration and expression. But it really took something as big as this and one that went down this close to what i call home and comfort to truly unlock words that had been yearning to find themselves scrawled over a plain white canvass. Once the words found their way out of my gray matter it was only a matter of time feelings would follow and colour the proceedings. The last two blog entries i've written are a mile apart in their style and content. But like i'd fervently hoped when i had started this blog last month , given it a form and aptly given it the title 'The Way We Are' that i grow with each entry. That is exactly what i feel i've started to accomplish. Whats' helped me in this endeavour has been the support and encouragement of friends old and new who continue to be a constant source of both. Every word and comment helps me inch closer to realising myself as a person and re-establishing the practice to further my skill. I can conclude this post by saying what i feel every morning that i wae up thankful to be alive 'Every Day is a New Tomorrow....'

No comments: