Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wannabe Diaries.....Ep.1( Complete Fiction and out of my imagination)

Dear Diary,
Before i divulge any of the details of my present predicament I shall take a trip down memory lane and tap my roots to get to the heart of the matter. A new pop song by the outrageous PussyCat Dolls comes to mind when want to encompass how i knew i was a true 'wannabe'.'When i grow up I wanna be famous and i wanna have b***bies'. Sad we didn't have such awesome singers back when i was 14 to basically popularize what i was feeling so fervently when i actually realized that i liked people staring at me with adulation. But hey we did have Cyndi Lauper who told us girls just to go have fun!
So basically i would do anything for a bit of attention. I realised the easiest way to do that and not get into too much trouble in a school which had us dress up i uniform would be to target boys just for an ounce of popularity. I was'nt exactly something of a teen pin-up with my figure towards the rotund yet curvy side. But i had something that i overheard some older girls talk about in the bathroom and decided that would be my secret weapon to get some attention in this boring ghost town of a school. So the next day after assembly when we checked to make sure we dressed in the proper way i made a mad dash to the girls bathroom. Once in the safety of my stall i changed into a very beige coloured bra that was pretty obvious under my white shirt. There u go little bit of imagination would take u a long, i'd heard one of the seniors snigger rather loudly that other day. And I'd know just how much longer in the next hour. I walked into the classroom clasping my backpack over my chest and rushed to my designated seat. The minute i threw the heavy load on the ground with a thud i knew something was up in the room. I sat down gingerly on my seat thinking this was it! Multiple pairs of eyes, boys and girls were staring at my rack! Yay finally some attention! And boy ,was it easy after that. I pulled it off rather sucessfully at lunchtime, where all i had to do was prance around a little dramatically. i had at least 3 boys wanting to share my lunch so they could get a glimpse of my heavenly gifts. There, a monster had been created.....
So Diary, i think 'this is going to be a beginning of a beautiful friendship......'

No comments: